Thsi Was Really Cool

Guest &lusername&gt

Guest ToasterOfen

Originally posted by k3n54n@Oct 23 2005, 03:04 PM

Toasterofen says:

In Username's post, I didn't see anywhere that he mentioned or brought up anything having to do with rape.

How about the bottle of cloroform and the text "Be mine.  I don't see you having any choice in the matter..."

Oh, that...I didn't view it as having anything to do with rape. I viewed it as "you are going to fall in love with me because I'm so awesome and you have no choice in the matter".

Originally posted by ToasterOfen+Oct 24 2005, 09:54 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-k3n54n@Oct 23 2005, 03:04 PM

Toasterofen says:

In Username's post, I didn't see anywhere that he mentioned or brought up anything having to do with rape.

How about the bottle of cloroform and the text "Be mine.  I don't see you having any choice in the matter..."

Oh, that...I didn't view it as having anything to do with rape. I viewed it as "you are going to fall in love with me because I'm so awesome and you have no choice in the matter".

So what would you use Cloroform for, if not for date rape?

Guest ToasterOfen

Originally posted by Jason+Oct 24 2005, 09:04 AM-->

Originally posted by ToasterOfen@Oct 24 2005, 09:54 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-k3n54n@Oct 23 2005, 03:04 PM

Toasterofen says:

So what would you use Cloroform for, if not for date rape?

Maybe I'm naive, but that's not what I pictured when I saw it.

This is a message board. We communicate with other posters by writing with words what we wish them to know. If I can't read someone's message, how does that help them or me? If a person were to come up to you and talk the way <username> originally typed his message, you would think that person talking to you was crazy. If we expect people to talk to us clearly why can't I expect posters to post a message legibly? It's different if there is a typo here and there, but <username's> post had every other word garbled. I think that the person posting should at least be respectful of the other posters to at least make sure that most of your message is readable.

M.

Guest ToasterOfen

Originally posted by k3n54n@Oct 25 2005, 02:35 PM

K3n-54n said:

So what would you use Chloroform for, if not for date rape?

ToasterOfen replied:

Maybe I'm naive, but that's not what I pictured when I saw it.

What did you picture?

Actually, I never noticed it until you brought it to my attention. But what I "pictured" it to mean was "you are going to fall in love with me because I'm so awesome (or cool, or whatever) and you have no choice in the matter". I didn't view it as some evil thing. Like I said, call me niave...