Go Australia

Morgan17

Guest &lusername&gt

yes...yes...yes...please do........here...we even have nice little room yuo can sit in while you do so. -sits on other edn of table with wide eyes adn a crazed look in face-

Originally posted by Morgan17@Nov 4 2005, 05:44 PM

Who says sheila have u eva been here hey ldsgurl how r ya

[email protected]

Who says Shelia....um, lots of Aussies say it. And yes I've been there lots of times. My favorite city is Townsville up in Queensland. My best memory there was out on Magnetic Island with 5 "shelias" on the beach of Horseshoe Bay.

Ahhhh good times! :blush:

I wasnt so impressed with Sydney. It was just another large city. Nothing so special. What I did find funny was when I went over to Numea New Caldonia. Its an island country just to the east of Sydney. Its a French colony and to see Aboriginal looking people bust out speaking French was really funny to me. Oh, and while there I had the "Royal with cheese" thus fulfilling one of my "to-do's" in life. *Watch the movie Pulp Fiction to understand what I mean.*

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 4 2005, 12:22 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Morgan17@Nov 4 2005, 03:30 AM

Hey people 17 male form aus isnt that great

Thats great if you like being called a "bloke" or a "shelia" and if you dont mind that your great country started out as a British penal colony. Or that your toiletts flush the "wrong" direction. ;)

Toilets flush the wrong way? I didn't know there could be a wrong way when 'crap' is being put out... always seem right... LOL

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by ldsgurl_2002@Nov 9 2005, 10:53 AM

My best memory there was out on Magnetic Island with 5 "shelias" on the beach of Horseshoe Bay. Ahhhh good times! 

that is hilarious...dag on setheus...you sure are a ladies man

Yeah dag gone... isn't he though?? BTW I haven't heard this 'dag gone' expression since my friend from 30 years ago went back home... but I cann't remember where....

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by ldsgurl_2002@Nov 9 2005, 07:33 PM

i don't use dag on much...just up here to express myself lol..i can't think of any other way lol

Well I think it is cool... brought back some very fun memories...