7000 year Puzzle,

TheAngelPalmoni

Hey everyone I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year. Good luck on all the new year resolutions! I was just putting together a list of all the scriptures that have to do with time and I'm blown away by how many there are. I have a good friend who is really against all of my study stuff so I was trying to at least have him see my point of view.

D&C 77:7 gives us the nailed down picture. I know that the earth is much much older than 7000 years, and most of the time it doesn't seem logical for the earth time of this earth for the Human Race to only be 7000 years. So really all I'm saying that this 7000 years is, is the duration of time from when Adam and Eve Partook of the Fruit and were cast out of the Garden. That would start off the First of the Seven Seals.

Seven Times Lev 26:28 , Dan 4:32, 2300 Days Daniel 8:14, Ezk 4:6 Day for a Year, 5 Months Rev 9:4-5, 1290 days and 1335 days Daniel 12:11-13, Half Hour Rev 8:1, Little Season D&C 100:13, Short Time Rev 12:12, Times Time and Diciding of Time Dan 7:25, Forty Two Months Rev 13:5, And there are many many More!!

Why does the Lord in Scripture give us so many scriptures that pertain to time if we are just to ignore them. We know the exact size of the puzzle surely we can at least start putting pieces of the puzzle together and figure out something. All we need is one Seal Date and that would nail down most of the others.

I'm not saying for anyone to fully believe any of my ramblings but at least consider that there is a possibility that there is a solution to the puzzle and that it is already in scripture already revealed...

*edit* Links to personal websites must be in signature.

Remarks on the coming of the Son of Man by Joseph Smith the Prophet. 3 Made in Nauvoo Christ says no man knoweth the day or the hour when the Son of Man cometh. This is a sweeping argument for sectarianism against Latter day ism. Did Christ speak this as a general principle throughout all generations Oh no he spoke in the present tense no man that was then living upon the footstool of God knew the day or the hour But he did not say that there was no man throughout all generations that should not know the day or the hour. No for this would be in flat contradiction with other scripture for the prophet says that God will do nothing but what he will reveal unto his Servants the prophets consequently if it is not made known to the Prophets it will not come to pass;

again we find Paul 1st Thessalonians 5th Chapter expressly points out the characters who shall not know the day nor the hour when the Son of Man cometh for says he it will come upon them as thief or unawares. Who are they they are the children of darkness or night. But to the Saints he says yea are not of the night nor of darkness of that that day should come upon you unawares. John the revolter says 14 chap 7th verse that the hour of his judgements is come they are precursors or forerunners of the coming of Christ. read Matthew 24 Chap and all the Prophets.

Edited by pam

Hey everyone I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year. Good luck on all the new year resolutions! I was just putting together a list of all the scriptures that have to do with time and I'm blown away by how many there are. I have a good friend who is really against all of my study stuff so I was trying to at least have him see my point of view.

. . . Christ says no man knoweth the day or the hour when the Son of Man cometh. This is a sweeping argument for sectarianism against Latter day ism. Did Christ speak this as a general principle throughout all generations Oh no he spoke in the present tense no man that was then living upon the footstool of God knew the day or the hour But he did not say that there was no man throughout all generations that should not know the day or the hour. No for this would be in flat contradiction with other scripture for the prophet says that God will do nothing but what he will reveal unto his Servants the prophets consequently if it is not made known to the Prophets it will not come to pass;

again we find Paul 1st Thessalonians 5th Chapter expressly points out the characters who shall not know the day nor the hour when the Son of Man cometh for says he it will come upon them as thief or unawares. Who are they they are the children of darkness or night. But to the Saints he says yea are not of the night nor of darkness of that that day should come upon you unawares. . . .

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all

that Jesus began both to do and teach,

Acts 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he

through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles

whom he had chosen:

Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion

by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and

speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Acts 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded

them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the

promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be

baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of

him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the

kingdom to Israel?

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the

times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost

is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in

Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the

uttermost part of the earth.