Banned

Guest LDSister

Guest LDSister

I'm wondering why I'm still banned from live chat, when I haven't done anything to warrant being banned? And why hasn't anyone lifted the ban, after asking different moderators to lift the ban?

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 11:50 PM

I'm wondering why I'm still banned from live chat, when I haven't done anything to warrant being banned? And why hasn't anyone lifted the ban, after asking different moderators to lift the ban?

They said they cleared all of that up... good grief... is there a mod on the board now? pm whom ever might be here with "POWER" LOL

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 10:50 PM

"Always whining Louis. Have you heard enough? I've had to listen to that for 200 years."

We're working on it.

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 17 2005, 11:54 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 10:50 PM

"Always whining Louis. Have you heard enough? I've had to listen to that for 200 years."

We're working on it.

AW... hope so... :hmmm:

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 11:56 PM

A quote about power, from "honest Abe":

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.  - Abraham Lincoln

Good one! :D

The problem has been referrd to administrators who understand the workings of the site more than the rest of us. Sorry that moderators are not all powerful as the rest of you imagine.

As soon as it can be done it will be done and it has nothing to do with men and power. There are women moderators as well. Heck the owner of the site is a woman.

Originally posted by BenRaines@Nov 17 2005, 10:13 PM

The problem has been referrd to administrators who understand the workings of the site more than the rest of us.  Sorry that moderators are not all powerful as the rest of you imagine.

As soon as it can be done it will be done and it has nothing to do with men and power.  There are women moderators as well.  Heck the owner of the site is a woman.

AHHHHHHHHHH the woman thing agin.....what did we say..........oh yes they rule LOL

Love ya ben, (you rule too in your own special way ;) )

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 10:56 PM

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.  - Abraham Lincoln

I like the not so subtle way of saying my character has been tested. Can you grade me now too?

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutley. But still, the powerful enjoy live chat each night. :wow:

Guest LDSister

Of course, everything is always the man's fault...

MENopause

MENtal breakdown

etc.

aMEN!

(the scriptures always refer to men, don't ya know!)

The one serious conviction a man should have is that nothing should be taken too seriously. ;)

Seriously, thanks for working on the problem. (said without a whine) :P

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 18 2005, 07:30 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 10:56 PM

I like the not so subtle way of saying my character has been tested. Can you grade me now too?

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutley. But still, the powerful enjoy live chat each night. :wow:

YOu are definitely a character... that is what the test results say... LOL :lol: