Lookinf For A Quad

Sean

i am a new Lds and i have diabetes. i have trouble reading regular print so i am looking for a large print quad. i found them at the online bookstore but they are expensive. i wouldn't mind a secondhand one if anyone has one they would like to sell please email me and we will arrange payment and shipping. thank you.

[removed]

• 2 weeks later...

i am a new Lds and i have diabetes. i have trouble reading regular print so i am looking for a large print quad. i found them at the online bookstore but they are expensive. i wouldn't mind a secondhand one if anyone has one they would like to sell please email me and we will arrange payment and shipping. thank you.

[removed] or call me [removed]

Please try deseret book, and please dont display or give out personal information

• 2 weeks later...

You can also contact a member or missionary in your area for a free copy, if you really can't afford to pay, or order materials online from the Online Distribution Center at this LINK

And btw, you can get all kinds of information from or about the Church from the main Church website at lds.org, and I whole heartedly recommend going there FIRST before coming to a website like this.

Or in other words, to find out how to get a Quad for your personal library, you could have gone to lds.org and then clicked on ‘Gospel Library’, which would then have given you the web page for the Online Distribution Center showing you how to buy those materials.

You can also contact a member or missionary in your area for a free copy, if you really can't afford to pay, or order materials online from the Online Distribution Center at this LINK

And btw, you can get all kinds of information from or about the Church from the main Church website at lds.org, and I whole heartedly recommend going there FIRST before coming to a website like this.

Or in other words, to find out how to get a Quad for your personal library, you could have gone to lds.org and then clicked on ‘Gospel Library’, which would then have given you the web page for the Online Distribution Center showing you how to buy those materials.

I did that Ray and it's not something i can afford right now but i am putting a few buck a week away and will get it in a couple of months. i did not see any harm in asking if anyone had a large print that they were not using and offer to buy it from them. Thanks for the "whole hearted recommendation" but it think i am capable of choosing where i will look for information. if i have questions about scriptures i would go to lds.org but when I'm looking for a previously owned large print Quad this site seemed more appropiate.

Sean

• 3 weeks later...