Anyone familiar with Qur'an???

Therauh

Since some have been talking of the Qur'an because of the recent news coverage as of late I'm reminded of something that has puzzled me for some time.I guess I'm curious about something.

Anyways I came across this website one time cause I was searching for a post i made or something and it kicked back this website .Which caught my attention because it said Krauh stoned something in verse in the search text results which puzzles me cause thats a username that I've used along with Therauh since I started using the internet and I don't remember stoning anything in verse.So I was like ok I guess I should check this out.Anyways you can find it by searching, krauh stoned in verse, pretty easy if that link doesn't work.

Anyways a few posts up from the bottom theres a post by a guy who's name is Gaber madany.Its in his post where it says this.

which considered by some as an electric stun which Avaguethm of stability sensed deep meaning beyond what Krauh in verse stones "Taking your matador who disbelieve Ithbtok or to kill thee or plots, and traverses God and God’s best malicious" Al Anfal verse 30 sincerity of God Almighty

I've looked up the verse it mentions Al Anfal verse 30 and it doesn't say Krauh or mention who wrote it per se.Maybe it a google translate bug or something I dunno.Its just weird know what I mean? I tried emailing the guy who wrote it but he never responded.Perhaps he was weirded out as much recieving an email from Krauh as I was reading his post. :huh:

Edited by Therauh

I think I understand what is being said clear enough.

He says Krauh stoned this in verse:

Taking your matador who disbelieve Ithbtok or to kill thee or plots, and traverses God and God’s best malicious"

In the Qur'an

in the text Al Anfal verse 30 it says

30. Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.

So that explains it kinda like this I figure

If you mess with God or his chosen your gonna get the bull by the horns I think.

Now what the guy who made that post is trying to say is that 9/11 happened because the U.S. namely Bush and his followers plotted against the muslims so in his opinion I guess he saying the things that transpire that day were because it was Gods plan because of Bush's plans.

And he then starts to show that it caused many to turn to Islam.The links he shares show new members or baptisms I figured.

Edited by Therauh

I don't think Islam baptizes new converts.

I'd go with your first thought. "Kraugh" is probably just Google screwing up the translation of a name. Possibly it's a name that it's trying and failing to spell out based on phonetics.

I have slight familiarity with the Qu'ran. The part that is pretty much impossible to swallow: Either Mohammed or those that came after him seemed to be trying to create a "one size fits all" religion. In the process of this, since they apparently they didn't have any of the details about the life of Jesus Christ on hand, they made up a bunch of details. The account of Jesus in the Qu'ran bears zero resemblance to the account in the New Testament. It is interesting that Islam tries to incorporate Jesus into their religion -- as a major prophet, but not as a Messiah/Savior figure. According to the Qu'ran, Jesus never actually died. It's quite odd. And apparently, the popular notion is to blame Paul for corrupting the true history of Jesus, but the Qu'ran contradicts the accounts of every Apostle we have writings from. This makes it impossible to accept Mohammed as a true prophet without first discarding everything you've been taught as a Christian.

For the most part, the Qu'ran reads like a revamped and simplified version of the Old Testament, only more prominence is given to Ishmael. It teaches all the same sorts of good things from my reading of it, though it seems to seek to increase Arabic relevance in the Old Testament.

"Islamic belief holds that the angel Gabriel spoke the Qur'an to the prophet Muhhamad and was ordered to recite (because he could not read or write). Muhammad later taught the Qur'an to the followers he gained shortly thereafter, who wrote these teachings on anything they could find, such as bark or leaves, or paper if available. After Muhammad's death, Abu Bakr compiled these teachings to form the original Qur'an which was copied and spread by the Muslims."

Read more: Who wrote the Qur'an? | Answerbag Who wrote the Qur'an? | Answerbag

Yes, I know Mohammed claimed the angel Gabriel gave him the Qur'an and their view on Jesus.I think I actually found that before and read it in the Qur'an.

I agree with what ya said but

I didn't use Google translate.I did once along time ago on it to read whats written in whatever language he wrote the top part of his post in but If you go to that link the part I'm refering to appears to be written in English.

So whose Kraugh then???

Arghh! I'm almost ready to stone google now. HAHA

O' well Thats not the only wierd thing I've come across like that when using search engines.

I should probably just use different usernames all together but I like these ones.They have lead me to reading some strange but interesting things.

I went to the link and THE ENTIRE SITE -- it's all in Arabic. I'm browsing with Google Chrome and so I was prompted "do you want to translate into English" and I clicked "Translate." Then I ran a search on the page and found your Kraugh reference.

Is your browser auto-translating or something?

Edited by Faded

I'm using internet explorer

I dont think I have it set to translate but If i did wouldn't it translate the whole site?

I'll look around at my settings and see

***I looked for a setting for auto translate but I don't see one.****

Try this link it takes you to that post directly as if you were going to comment on it

algmaheer - الجماهيرصØ*ÙŠÙØ© الكترونية :: :: March :: 2008

Is it all completely in arabic to you this way?

Part of it, the top, is to me but the bottom half isn't.

Edited by Therauh