Messages to my Dad...a new college graduate! I would love your help!

katiekins

Hi Everyone,

I need HELP...my dad (who is 57) is graduating from College tomorrow. He has been working on his degree on and off for decades! We are all so proud of him and that he never gave up on his dream, even amidst a bustling career, (being bishop and on high council) a busy life and 4 daughters to take care of!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if any of you felt like sharing a brief message of encouragement, appreciation, congratulations etc. for my father's wonderful achievement. I am trying to compile messages to him from around the world and make a card for him (with my message along with it). It would be really helpful if you left your name or initials and the state you live in.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to participate.:D :D

Guest mormonmusic

I'm a big proponent of education, so when I hear someone has put out the persistence and commitment your Dad has -- I'm impressed. What your father has done is a great example to his children, his grandchildren, and other relatives, and is a definite achievement. Kudos to your Dad!