Searching here..

Guest Ganalon

Guest Ganalon

I am Filipino Catholic living at the middle of the city here in the Philippines. I would like to know more about LDS and become part of you someday. If I could spend the rest of my life learning about Jesus Christ that would be so much gift from God if He let this happen. Please of someone could help me, here is my contact [Removed]. You may also reach me from my company im working with, here is the number [Removed]. :(

Please help me find you.

Edited by Dravin
Removed phone numbers

It isn't really advisable to post personal information like phone numbers online as you did. If you find someone on the forum you are comfortable with I suggest passing such personal information to them in a private venue such as the private message system or email.

In the mean time you can learn some information here: Mormon.org and here The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints . The first site is intended for those looking into the church, the latter has those who are already members more in mind.

You can request missionaries stop buy and talk to you in person here: Meet with the Missionaries | Mormon.org and you can chat with some online here: Chat with Us | Mormon.org

Guest Ganalon

Thank you, I'll be so glad to meet you and other LDS people. Im currently working here in Quezon City. I just cant give you a private message coz i was never log in. That's my problem. It keeps me going back to the main registration, I'm just fortunate i can read & reply to this forum not being an official member.

You should have received an email when you signed up, your profile won't work until such time as you activate your account. Make sure to check your spam filters. If you didn't get the email or accidentally deleted it use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to explain your situation.