Need advice to help my daughter...

Guest mormonmusic

Interesting- when so many are trying SO hard to even get noticed !

she has a GREAT "head start"! ;)

Here is something that might open her eyes-- an LDS author with MULTI awards wrote the "Ender" series- which is basically about a really short but super intelligent boy

AND part of the series focus on yet an even SMALLER but MORE intelligent boy!

What is important is what you do with what you are given to work with.

I would much rather be short than so tall that no boys wanted to dance with me!

Small also lets your sweetheart sweep you up in his arms etc!

We can only really control ourselves- not others choices though we can often influence them.

Sometimes taking something "outstanding" and USING it to our advantage works great!

Also looking at all the short people in the world who went on to do BIG things might help? Lord Nelson of England was short AND lost an arm and an eye and was STILL their beloved military leader!

Essentially- size does not REALLY matter-- God gave us each our bodies, and how wonderful to have so many great of mind etc and just this one ;) small challenge?

Besides, with a large person like my daughter in law- who is over 6'2" -- she has to pay DOUBLE to find levies long enough for her, and work extra hard to find any stylish clothing to fit her arms too :(

Even to sew for herself, she has to buy MORE material and remake patterns!

while a small person can save big bucks shopping in the girls department-- as SO much of style is duplicated for the YOUNG girls! Even shoes!

My youngest bro was so large for his age, that when he was a deacon (age 12) adults who didn't know him would rail on him for not "acting his age" as he looked to be 17!

"Santa Claus" refused to let him sit on his knee, as he thought he was older and just trying to cause trouble :(