Hi

vhunsaker

I have been in the church for some time but inactive. I have two boys and one granddaughter. I'm trying to get my life back in order, not sure how to go about it. I have always been on the religious side but just didn't go to church. I am new at this and not sure what I need to do or how to do it. So any help will be appreciated. Confused:

We are in the same boat it would seem. I have been looking for a way to chat with members and those who are struggling. I have never written a blog. My husband is not a member but a good man. His health is in decline and cant sit in church. For some reason that made it ok for me not to go and leave him alone at home.

We decided to move back to the northwest and retire. About 6 months ago I picked up the Book of Mormon and wow Father Lehi was talking to me as he spoke to his own children. For the first time I could feel the pain of my own rebelion. As I continued to read the scriptures just spoke to me. My prayers became more frequent and I found myself just saying, "thank you for ...." I am so greatful for that simple commandment read the scriptures. This simple challenge to read 1 chapter a night made a great difference: I can see where I am, I can see where I need to be, I know what to ask for, I ask to be where Heavenly Father wants me to be. Now I am not sure where I will end up but I do know that where ever we end up it will be where Heavenly Father wants me to be. Best of luck

Just read a little each night it will amaze you how much you will gleen.

Houseelf aka barbara