Testimony

Shanclif

I have stated that I am going through a divorce. Yesterday I went to church it was amazing! In priesthood we discussed how holding the priesthood affects our lives. Brother and Sisters I bare my testimony to you, My wife and I broke our covinents and we paid for it. I started smoking again last winter, my wife warned me I was supposed to be an example for the family as the priesthood holder and now she is gone. My testimony is this, if you hold the priesthood stand by it Satan will take every advantage he can get to destroy our families and this I let him do to mine. The gospel is real, the temple is real and the priesthood is our source to keep our families safe from the advisary. after she was gone two weeks I had to have my house blessed by the Bishop because I awoke to a visitor in my house I think you know of whom I speak of. I pray you brothers and sisters that you will keep faith in the priesthood and brothers please listen to your wives they know the truth.

Hello Shan,

I am not married but I was inactive for ten long years. I wasted my ten long years "in the world". Finally I am awakened, chastened and loved by Heavenly Father.

I am blessed to belong in the true church, blessed with the prophets of old and of the present. I am blessed with the Book of Mormon which became my refuge in the turmoil that seems to never end.

We just have to come to Christ so that he can carry us and bless us.