Where Are The Youth?

Princess3dward

• 2 months later...

Well sorry guys... age has caught up with me and have left the good old youth programme to join Elders Quorum. Don't shun me please...lol *Dodges tomatoes* :ph34r:

Wow! You're getting ... OLD!! totally jk! but how's the whole moving on thing? I'm kinda scared to go into RS... but mainly cuz of the older & wiser ladies in there... haha!

LOl I know im old. :sparklygrin: Well at first its a bit scary because you think that you not up to standard to be an 'adult' but then you realize that you have more fun. Just give it a few weeks to find your groove and see who you like and what everythings like. Well thats my experience though lol. But Good Luck with the transition :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I beat Twilight Princess about a month ago. Fun game, but it dragged on and on...

Really? I thought it was too short. I was expecting a 50 hour game, but it only took me 30 hours to beat it. And it seemed to me that the last few dungeons fell a bit short compared to the earlier ones...or at least the stuff you had to do before entering the dungeons. Oh well. It was good overall.

Hmm...have I posted in this topic before? I'll skip the intro because I think I have...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ntando Muthwa

Hey, you know what? I understand exactly what you feel ? It is difficult to be the only youth around. I have, never been the only one around but I feel the pain. Well, I am in South africa nad there is quote a bunch of us where I live. But you know, there can never be enough or too much, it always good to be around those with the same standards as you. But keep on keeping up and continue to chat here it does wonders.