The New And Improved, Mostly Inclusive Poll

Jason

The point was that 79scholar created a poll earlier today that I though was too narrow. I then created my own which didn't work (too many options???). We then collaborated throughout the day to make what you now see.

It's about working together to make everyone feel welcome here at LDSTALK.

So there.

The point was that 79scholar created a poll earlier today that I though was too narrow. I then created my own which didn't work (too many options???). We then collaborated throughout the day to make what you now see.

It's about working together to make everyone feel welcome here at LDSTALK.

So there.

So there :P LOL i gottcha now was very confused :dontknow: B) B)

I chose 'Other' because although I class myself as an Agnostic nowadays, I cannot let loose of my religious based upbringing in both the Roman Catholic and LDS churches.

I feel generally 'spiritually' inclined, and take a great interest in lots of different kinds of religions/spiritual organisations and in Wicca/Paganism etc. not enough to be an expert on any of them tho! lol.

Sometimes I just feel very confused as one part of me agrees strongly with what I was taught in the religious churches I attended, then other parts of me agree with others' religions and then in no religious organisations' points of view at all!!!

Makes for interesting reading tho :)

<div class='quotemain'>

and what is the point? another what relgion you are poll? we have had one on here a few times before.

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dontknow:

I couldn't locate any other. Do you know where the older ones are?

you need to search the threads clear back from 2005, also what i was saying is that there was 2 polls last night, was wondering why, now i know :P

Here is a link from one from a while backWhat relgion are you poll