A Computer Problem Opened my Eyes to How the Savior Changes Us

I bought a new expensive computer to run specialized software for editing films. I started a new project and everything looked great. Then I opened a project I’d transferred from my old computer and all the images, all the faces of people, were blue! What happened? I called tech support. They navigated me through menus to a box they told me to click. Immediately all colors displayed correctly, beautifully. No more blue people. The color management system on the old computer operated differently. That simple click re-calibrated the earlier project’s color settings so the computer processed color data correctly to show true colors. That changed everything. The Savior wants us to know we can choose how we react to the Word of God. He identified four main choices and the natural results of each option. He expressed this by comparing the Word of God to a seed. A sower casts seeds that fall onto four types of soil. Each kind of soil yields a certain consequence for that seed. Seed that...

View the full article