Import: some LDS youth opinion

MADB

I am no longer a teen, but it hasn't been that long. I am attempting to write a report on people who grew up in the LDS church. If you would like to help, please respond to the questions posted. You do not have to respond to all of them, only what you are comfortable with. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!! If you would rather answer them privately, but still want to help, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you and God Bless.

1.Tell me, briefly, about your childhood. What family values were taught and shown to you. Do any significant events stand out? How did you view your family life? How do you feel your religion affected your family life, compared to others who may not have been raised with the same religious beliefs?

2.If you went to a public elementary and/or high school did you feel out of place because of your religious beliefs? Did your teachers make any effort to include lessons which related to you? If not, do you wish they would have? Did your religious beliefs affect your school life at all? If you went to a school other than a public one, please discuss that experience.

3.Our there currently any problems or troubles facing Mormonism today? If so, what would you like to be seen done about them?

4.What about any current successes that you feel your religion has recently had?

5.As a child what were your dreams for the future? What are they now?

6.What do you consider the most important values of your religion?

7.Are there any problems that you have encountered with non-Mormons? Have you encountered any discrimination?

View the full article