Import: As A Mormon Teen

MADB

• 6 months later...

As a senior in high school, I'm curious. What is it like being a Mormon teen? If you could let me know if you live in a high LDS area, that would help me understand your answer better too? Thanks 8)

View the full article

being a mormon teen has it's ups and downs but i love it.ye it kinda ###### that u can't do some of the things that your friends do like go to lots of parties and drink. My friends now look up to me because i set an example. My friends are even asking about the church. My best friend is thinking about getting baptised when she said this i was so happy. Your teenages years are the hardest years of your life but being a mormon helps you through these years. if you look around us mormons don't get into trouble too much because we have guidelines being youth of the church. in my coat pocket i carry for the strength of youth. it's abit sad i know. i read thi everyday and it reminds me that these rules/insructions aren't given to us to punish us there here to help us and protect us. i love being a mormon i don' tknow what i would do if i didn't have the gospel in my life.

Hope i kinda answered your question :mellow:

xoxox Jeni xoxox

I remember being a Mormon teen. It was great! After finding the church, I became close to some great people who became great friends of mine. Your friends are there to help you during times of temptation and you are there to help and support them as well. Being a Mormon teen isn't constricting. It's freedom! You aren't trapped by the vices of this world like drugs and alcohol like some other folks are. You are set apart and people actually have more respect for you because you don't cave and follow the rest of them like a sheep. :)