Latter day Saints and prevention of another 1929

DennisTate

Latter day Saints and prevention of another 1929....

If the theory is true that the one hundred wealthiest families on earth use disunity to cause fluctuations in the world economy........... then is there a group on earth with the capability to bring Jews and Muslims closer together.................... who are in a position to bring USA Blacks and Whites closer together............ and thus........ play a huge role in preventing the world economy from descending into another 1929?

I visited the local ward of the Latter day Saints four times in 2019 and once in 2020 and I have had discussions online with them that have me wondering if the Latter day Saints are all set up to greatly decrease the terrible disunity that has been used to keep humanity under control for centuries. In 2019 I did pray and ask if I was supposed to be baptized LDS and it seemed as if I got the answer that what I had to do was to assist Mormons to connect with Jews and Noahides and now I feel with my wife's group, Pentecostals.

The fact that Orthodox Christians consider Latter day Saints outsiders could turn into a massive asset for them at this time. LDS teachings on the State of the dead prepare them to accept near death experience accounts enthusiastically...... which prepares them to compare NDE accounts by Jews.... NDE accounts by Gentiles.... NDE accounts by USA Blacks..... and NDE's by USA whites and find common ground that can decrease the terrible tensions that we have now.

(I began this exact discussion on a secular political forum but I felt that there should be a copy of it here somewhere so that some of you can perhaps join into this.... .or at least pray about how this discussion develops)

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

Latter day Saints and prevention of another 1929....

Both Latter day Saints as well as Jews as well as all Christians who actually believe in the Jewish Bible believe in a future where humans live to be at least a hundred and are still healthy.

The disciples of economist Thomas Malthus are in a very, very, very different mentality.  

There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. (Isaiah 65:20)

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a phenomenal answer that I will now quote you on....... because I know that I know that I know that many Latter day Saints will find your brilliant response to this option to be profoundly encouraging and emotionally moving!

Well, considering that the Mormons are one of the very few sects that have never killed, exiled, or set out to target Jews for conversion, maybe they are the key.

Proposal for the creation of a "Latter day Saint Volunteerism Hour" or "Latter day Saint Volunteerism Dollar" or "LDS Volunteerism Shekel" online currency note that is perhaps done through a database and website.  

(Note..... in the USA and Canada..... if you were to earn ten thousand Calgary Dollars in 2021 or two hundred Ithaca Hours then...... .they would be taxable....... so that fact must be considered fully in the formula before you proceed further.........)

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

"The Lord is now preparing courageous leaders who
will be willing to fight a spiritual civil war in order to set men free.
The main issue, as in the American Civil War, will be slavery versus
freedom. The secondary issue, which will be the primary issue for some,
will be money

Just as the American Civil War at time looked like it would destroy the entire
nation, that which is coming upon the church will sometimes appear as if it will
bring the end of the church. However, just as the United States not only
survived but went on to become the most powerful nation on earth, the same
is going to happen to the church. The church will not be destroyed, but the institutions
and doctrines that have kept men in spiritual slavery will be" (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 39)

Human productive capability is essentially without a cap or limit:

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

but.... without connecting real wealth to a currency unit in an ethical manner....... we have what could be defined as relative........... and nearly absolute..... slavery.

Ecclesiastes 10:19
"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

Edited by DennisTate
add comment