LDS Trivia and Puzzles Sessions

Jeremy A

Hello, fellow trivia players:

I'm going to have game sessions once a month. If there is a game, great. If not, wait until next month. Since Thanksgiving is around the corner, I will do this month's game early. The possible sessions will occur tomorrow, the 5th, sometime between 1 PM and 7 PM; Saturday, the 7th between 4 PM and 8 PM; and Sunday between 1 PM and 7 PM. All times are Pacific Standard Time, and I live near Seattle to help determine time differences outside the United States and Canada.

Since I'm going back to work Friday full time, the times available in the future will be Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. Sunday is not the best day due to going to church and spending time with family, but weekday evenings will not work. Players can contact me to schedule games based on Pacific Standard Time. As always, the game's website shows where the game takes place, four methods on how to get there, rules, game stats, and a page that shows the sources used for questions.

See you then. Please help me get players by spreading the word.