Needed: People To Answer Family Feud Survey Questions

Guest activities chair lady

Guest activitieschair lady

Hi! I am getting together a ward activity and am planning to run a Family Feud game.

I have a list of 20 questions that I would like brief answers to.

The questions are in a Word doc that I am attaching. Please email your response to me at [email protected]

I am looking for answers from active LDS members.

Please only respond if you can send the answers back to me by this Wednesday, September 19th.

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Ruth

Hi! I am getting together a ward activity and am planning to run a Family Feud game.

The questions are in a Word doc that I am attaching. Please email your response to me at [email protected]

Please only respond if you can send the answers back to me by this Wednesday, September 19th.

Ruth

I just sent my answers to you... Thanks for a fun list of questions!! :P

Ruth

I didn't notice the e-mail address, sorry. I will post there.

Please give us your results when you get them, so maybe we can use it for an activity.

Thanks.

Guest activitieschair lady

Oh, yes. I plan to post the compiled answers. It will be later this week, since the deadline I set for turning in the answers is Wed.

Thanks to everyone who has already replied to me and also to those who will today & tomorrow!

I've even found a template online so I can put the game up on a big screen, with my own questions and answers. It has music to it and everything! The only problem is I think I would need an internet connection in the cultural hall to use it for our activity. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.theblog.ca/?p=56

Ruth