Hello From New Zealand

kiwibabee

Just want to say from the land under the long white cloud.

I am from Utah, I married a Kiwi, and have 4 wonderful kids (at least when they are sleeping)

My husband decided almost 2 yrs ago that it was his time to live near his family.

He is the only member of his family so we are here to show through example how wonderful it

it to live the gospel.

It has been a struggle for me, but we i am making it through.

so kia ora all.

Just want to say from the land under the long white cloud.

I am from Utah, I married a Kiwi, and have 4 wonderful kids (at least when they are sleeping)

My husband decided almost 2 yrs ago that it was his time to live near his family.

He is the only member of his family so we are here to show through example how wonderful it

it to live the gospel.

It has been a struggle for me, but we i am making it through.

so kia ora all.

Welcome to the board. Lots of good info here.

f4k

Guest AutumnBreez

This time will bring you closer if you do it in the manner you know is right...May not be easy, but it will be worth it! :P

Would love to see what it is like there NZ. Living somewhere is soooo different then visiting! I have learned from experience of living overseas. Barriers I had to work with were different culture, language, and no family. I was not even at church. This would have made things better I think. I survived it and now I am coming back to church. Things have been really looking up since coming back!!

You can do it! B)