A Request From Seraphim

Guest Seraphim

When reporting objectionable comments, will you please quote and name the poster in question? The report only brings me to the page it's on.

Thank you,

Seraphim

Seraphim-

I'm part moron. How do you quote and name a poster that is disrespectful? I don't have anyone to complain about now, but I think it would be helpful for future use.

Gratzi!

Guest Seraphim

Seraphim-

I'm part moron. How do you quote and name a poster that is disrespectful? I don't have anyone to complain about now, but I think it would be helpful for future use.

Gratzi!

Sorry for the confusion. When you send a report, just write a note about who made the offensive comment and what they said. It will be easier for the mods to locate.

Thank you,

Seraphim

Seraphim...

First, I want to thank the mods for the good work that you do...

The other evening I wanted to report an offensive post, and I hit the "Report" key and a message came up for an "error" and "Sorry, you are not authorized to use this function" or something to that effect. So I PM'd a couple of the mods and then noticed the offensive post was deleted. Just to check I went into a perfectly acceptable post and hit "Report" and the report window came up just fine for me to make my comments...

Is is possible that someone posting an offensive post can actually block the report function? If this happens again, what is the quickest way to notify the mods?

Garden Girl

Guest Seraphim

Seraphim...

First, I want to thank the mods for the good work that you do...

The other evening I wanted to report an offensive post, and I hit the "Report" key and a message came up for an "error" and "Sorry, you are not authorized to use this function" or something to that effect. So I PM'd a couple of the mods and then noticed the offensive post was deleted. Just to check I went into a perfectly acceptable post and hit "Report" and the report window came up just fine for me to make my comments...

Is is possible that someone posting an offensive post can actually block the report function? If this happens again, what is the quickest way to notify the mods?

Garden Girl

Thank you, Garden Girl. It might be because I deleted the threads while you were reporting them. There were other threads that were successfully reported.

Seraphim