Church Dances

v-ballgirl

Church dances are a blast!

The thing that sets apart church dances from other dances is really the atmosphere. It's a lot of fun, but at the same time it's clean and modest. The songs are actually like, good music, too. None of this inappropriate rap or "gangsta" music that just pounds in your ears and just screws up the whole scene. We're talking Crazy Frog, Darude techno-wise, and other common clean rock/pop bands that everyone likes to dance to.

Another thing I really enjoy is first off all, the spirit is there. It's a crazy, fun environment, but it's still there. Almost everyone you'll talk to is really nice, really professional, and you'll make tons of friends that you basically have a mini-reunion with pretty much every dance. It's awesome!

It's not enough to talk about it though, you should go to one! See how you like it.

Oh my goodness! I absolutly LOVE church dances!! I go to two every month! They are really fun! But sometimes you have to make them fun! Like go with the right people and get really hyper and its even more fun! I really like meeting new people and just hanging out with my friends and go crazy! Anyway! Just like what he said: You have to go to the them to see just how fun they are!

Oh my goodness! I absolutly LOVE church dances!! I go to two every month! They are really fun! But sometimes you have to make them fun! Like go with the right people and get really hyper and its even more fun! I really like meeting new people and just hanging out with my friends and go crazy! Anyway! Just like what he said: You have to go to the them to see just how fun they are!

kk thanx for the advice... but i dont really have any "friends" from our branch to go to a dance with

there is only two other girls in our young womens....we dont have a very big branch, dances will be a great way to make church friends!

Well we have a very small ward so I can sympathiuse.And I just went to the most mini branch ever! lol

But my advice would be stick to those other Young Women.Our wards young women sticks together like glue.

And if you don't quite get along with them it always helps to try and make other friends in other places or bringing friends to church with you....

Man for some reason that mad me feel old and wise lol

Well we have a very small ward so I can sympathiuse.And I just went to the most mini branch ever! lol

But my advice would be stick to those other Young Women.Our wards young women sticks together like glue.

And if you don't quite get along with them it always helps to try and make other friends in other places or bringing friends to church with you....

Man for some reason that mad me feel old and wise lol

thanks for the advice.. its not that i dont get along with them, its just there are only two other girls in my young women!!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I find it much easier to make friends with the younger young women.They have so much life in them!

ya most my friends in my ward are beehives... i find it easy to make friends with younger ppl ... cause they arent all stressed about the stupid little things it seems the older ones are always stressing about

My YW has 8 girls in it! Im the only Mia Maid! And I agree, that I would rather have a bigger YW. It's harder to make friends because if you have a big YW you have a better chance of meeting someone you could be friends with! Im probaly not making sense! But anyway!

Thats why I would rather have a bigger YW too! It would be easier to find someone with common interests.

what is a 14-year-old young woman called? (like beehive, ...mia maid??)

12-13 are BeeHives; 14-15 are Mia Maids and 16-17 are Laurels. When a YW turns 18 they go on to RS.

• 4 years later...