Chesterton

Catholic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to...

I've been trying to track down the exact words. It goes like this. Chesterton recounted a "dream" he had had where he dreamt he was in heaven and had three miracles of inspiration come to him. First, there were people that were in heaven he would have thought never would be there. Two, the people he suspected should have been heaven, weren't. And the third and greatest miracle was that he was there.

I've been trying to track down the exact words. It goes like this. Chesterton recounted a "dream" he had had where he dreamt he was in heaven and had three miracles of inspiration come to him. First, there were people that were in heaven he would have thought never would be there. Two, the people he suspected should have been heaven, weren't. And the third and greatest miracle was that he was there.

I'm not familiar with that.. Perhaps if you tried the Quotemeister of the American Chesterton Society you could find out.

Quotemeister