LDS Trivia and Puzzles Update and Upcoming Games

Jeremy A

Hello, fellow LDS Trivia and Puzzles player(s):

I haven't tried anything since the end of May for a June game, but I want to try once a month to schedule a game. What will be difficult is finding a time when players are available. Instead of setting a specific time or range of times, I'm trying appointments. After scheduling a time, I will send a notification as soon as possible. I will send three random questions the day before the game's scheduled time.

The goal is to complete a game in less than four hours; however, this is not set in stone. A partial game is better than no game. Here are my available times to set up and play a game:

• Friday evening, starting between 7 PM and 8 PM
  • All day Saturday
  • Sunday between 1:30 PM and 6 PM

All times are Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Be sure to specify the time zone; otherwise, I will assume it's MDT. For those outside the United States and Canada, compare your time zone with Boise, Idaho, in the United States.

To schedule a time, reply to this post.

Please help spread the word about the game and tell people you know. Also, tell them that they do not have to be members to play.

The game's website is here.

(Edit: Added website.)

Edited by Jeremy A