I've been Imported! AHHH!

AmyL

I am totally confused about this change but I will learn to deal.

A little bit about me. I am 24 years old from sunny Southern California. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 8 months. :) I work at a public library and love it! I was recently baptized on November 17th and have found it to be the most wonderful (and sometimes confusing) decision in my life. My family is of many different faiths and left me to my own devices...so I married a member and he helped me out. I have wonderful missionaries that put up with my many questions and are very patient with me. I am happy to be amongst people who respect each others views and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Amy

Mee too was...imported! Even my name was imported.. .= imported_Maya... but thanks to Danile I am not imported any more!

This looks like a really nice nettsite... I think I like it! Good to see so many old friends from different forums I been in... Ibeen a bit inactive in forums... too much work.. I wish I could be in California in the sun and warmth. Well here too is ALL too warm nowadays it is + celcius in the middle of winter...and almost no snow just ice...;)