Cure for Depression

Cante_Miyaca

Pushka I think you nailed it. I'm not sure I want anyone to see me ride but thinking about how much I love to ride and how I felt when I rode makes me all warm inside I gotta get past the fear of what I might look like from behind arrrrg.

Where I live we have a big event called Cycle Oregon I've wanted to do it for years maybe I need to think about it again.

We have over 18 miles of trails around our lake that I have rode on so awesome. Groups ride happen alot there. We also have tons of other trails for mountain biking hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no one is out early Monday mornings....... Well Kona you've made me think . Even that helps my serotonin levels, thinking happy thoughts.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humility brings forth the need to see others as they really are. To truly love, without spite. It clears your vision of the world around you and brings you closer to God. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself aunseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth."

I really needed to hear this today... Thank you.