Judgement Question

Can anyone find an LDS source for me that tells if the final judgement is in 2 parts or 1 part.

According to my understanding, as the Millenium begins, so begins the 1st resurrection. This is when the righteous are resurrected. While the wicked await their resurrection while suffering for a 1000 years, until the end of the Millenium.

My question is, will the righteous be judged immediately after their resurrection, or do they live on in their resurrected state for a thousand years to be judged at the conclusion of the Millenium when the wicked are also judged?

will the righteous be judged immediately after their resurrection, or do they live on in their resurrected state for a thousand years to be judged at the conclusion of the Millenium when the wicked are also judged?

I have asked something like this before. All we know is.

1. There is some type of pre-judgment to decide when you well be ressurected. Those that are rightouse Well come forth, Then sometime near the end those that lived (kept) the Terrestrial Law, well be ressurected. Then after both of these groups have been judged and in a sense "Moved on" then those of the Telestial well be ressurected.

2. The FINAL judgment takes place at the end of the Millenium.

The part that isn't answered, is after you are ressurected, are you ressurected to your finally state/glory. (we know that our ressurected bodies well be ressurected to the glory that we recive).

Once you are ressurected at the first of the millenium can you ever fall then to a lower degree before the final Judgement?

As far as I know these other questions aren't answered.

I don't spend a lot of time worrying about things like this. Not because they aren't interesting to find-out, or because they aren't worth knowing -- but because I believe the Lord has given us a sure-fire way to ensure we get the results we want when judgement day comes:

1 Jn. 5: 13, 20

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

John 17: 3

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2 Ne. 33: 4

4 And I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayers for the gain of my people. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it persuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus, and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life eternal.

I believe that, more than any other thing I do during my life, it is this personal relationship with Jesus Christ that will ensure my entry into the Celestial Kingdom.

But I believe this relationship is much much more than just confessing belief in Him. Anyone can do that (and they DO do that!). It is getting honest with Him. Laying bare my soul. Learning to come to Him with my problems and struggles, as often as I need to, from moment to moment sometimes. Making friends with Him. We won't obey out of love unless we have that connection with Him first, and we can't have that connection if we don't seek Him out each day. There's no short-cut to this and there there's no way to fake-it. We may fool those around us, but we cannot fool Him:

2 Ne. 9: 41

41 O then, my beloved brethren, come unto the Lord, the Holy One. Remember that his paths are righteous. Behold, the way for man is narrow, but it lieth in a straight course before him, and the keeper of the gate is the Holy One of Israel; and he employeth no servant there; and there is none other way save it be by the gate; for he cannot be deceived, for the Lord God is his name.

I have asked something like this before. All we know is.

1. There is some type of pre-judgment to decide when you well be ressurected. Those that are rightouse Well come forth, Then sometime near the end those that lived (kept) the Terrestrial Law, well be ressurected. Then after both of these groups have been judged and in a sense "Moved on" then those of the Telestial well be ressurected.

2. The FINAL judgment takes place at the end of the Millenium.

The part that isn't answered, is after you are ressurected, are you ressurected to your finally state/glory. (we know that our ressurected bodies well be ressurected to the glory that we recive).

Once you are ressurected at the first of the millenium can you ever fall then to a lower degree before the final Judgement?

As far as I know these other questions aren't answered.

Thanks, I'm kind of counting both the Celestial and Terrestial as righteous in that they come forth during the 1st resurrection. But I'm leaning toward the notion that there is no inheritance of these "kingdoms" until after the Millenium and the Final Judgement.