[\The Late Shift Thread/]

kRasivayapRincess

So first is my Willy Wonka/ Mad Hatter look, which I am most "famous" for at my Community College.

It started out as something I forced myself to wear just on the week of Halloween. Eventually I forced myself to wear my hat once a week. First it was Fun Hat Friday and then Later Top Hat Tuesday

Posted Image

I come here off and on. Although of all the LDS forums I've belonged to this is the only one that is up and running with a bunch of conversation. Others have either shut down or people lose interest and stop posting.

Yuh I hear how that goes.. well not really but yuh lol I get bored a lot durin my days so ive started comin here the past 2days or so more often

I just got it from the Costume section from WalMart. It was $7 because it's made from Polyester. Although one day I would like to get a real old fashioned style top hat.

Here is the other Costume I kind of weirded people out with. There were a few deaths in my family so to kind of show my emotion I created tears of Fire. The Jester hat has a switch on the inside, which make the bulbs at the end blink.

Posted Image

Yeah I promised my Journalism Professor who is also my advisor that I wouldn't do any more social anxiety experiments like this. Unless there is a festive reason to dress up then I will.

Ultimately his concern was the people I would be interviewing. Getting interviewed for even a small publication is already weird enough. Having the reporter in a strange costume would weird them out even more.

Well That's cool. I used to be a total night owl. I really can't get back into that old sleeping habit. I have to be awake and alert for when school starts up again.

Although I guess It's okay for now. I'm on break right now. I will be going on a trip to visit some family in Idaho. Just as long as I'm reset in time for when I start working and school begins..

• 2 weeks later...