What A Sad Day For Me

Guest bat

Originally posted by Blessed@Sep 18 2004, 05:21 PM

You can't surely think you are like he?

I dunno, from what little I've seen he sees himself as the adversary to the apologetic crowd (apologetic seems like a stupid term in this context if you ask me, but sadly nobody ever did).

Originally posted by Outshined@Sep 18 2004, 06:17 PM

It's the horns. Bat is more comfortable with an avatar that resembles him.

I told him to get 'em cut off...

Have you guys ever seen HELLBOY? The dude in that movie looks kind of like that, but he grinds his horns off so that he can "fit in". :lol:

Originally posted by Blessed@Sep 18 2004, 05:21 PM

Legend was a great movie!!! That satan gives me the hibbiegibbies.

Do tell, Bat, why the fascination with the adversary? You can't surely think you are like he?

He might be YOUR adversary, but he and I are buddies. He says that if I spend my life mocking religion, I will get my own planet with dozens of wives and hamburgers. That's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

Originally posted by Dravin@Sep 18 2004, 04:46 PM

Hmm... the whole thing wouldn't resize well, I suppose one could cut out the head and shrink that, but I don't think it'll turn out very well.

For instance a couple minutes in Gimp gives me this:

Posted Image

Can I use that?

Originally posted by Snow+Sep 18 2004, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snow @ Sep 18 2004, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Blessed@Sep 18 2004, 05:21 PM

Legend was a great movie!!!

Legend was an awful movie. The devil had cool horns and hoofs but beyond that the writing, acting, directing, music and editing were 5th rate at best.

You're just jealous because you don't have horns.

Originally posted by Dravin@Sep 18 2004, 10:51 PM

Well, looks like me saying yes is a tad late by now. :)

sok

I've been reading some of your posts today, and I must confess that I do not dislike you. I am glad that you have joined this here board that I sometimes do not post on for months at a time. You should post more so that I may be in awe of your wisdom and insightfulness.

Originally posted by Dravin@Sep 18 2004, 11:20 PM

Does that mean I can use the following as my sig? :P

Now with the official bat seal of approvalâ„¢!

Yes, but if you happen to say something that I do not agree with or something that is false, I was merely offering my opinion asa fallible demon, and not as a prophet, and nothing I say is true unless it conforms to the standard works, but modern revelation trumps scripture anyways....I always get confused at this part....

Originally posted by Dravin@Sep 19 2004, 01:39 AM

Methinks you'd be a tad more funny if you didn't try with such obvious effort to beat that drum, it needs to flow more naturally for best effect.

What are you saying? That bat is somekind of joke around here? I suppose every circus needs a clown.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Unorthodox
Originally posted by Snow+Sep 18 2004, 11:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Snow @ Sep 18 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Blessed@Sep 18 2004, 05:21 PM

Legend was a great movie!!!

Legend was an awful movie. The devil had cool horns and hoofs but beyond that the writing, acting, directing, music and editing were 5th rate at best.

You should watch the directors cut on DVD.

They restored the original soundtrack, which was replaced with different "pop" sounding one when the movie was originally released. The change in music really improves the movie.

Plus they put in a few deleted scenes.

It was childish in many ways, but that is what made it fun.

Maybe not a great movie, but good for its time.

Bat, aren't you using the "Darkness" avatar anymore?