I'm John Kerry

Snow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Jack, remember last week when we took all those pictures of me holding the football? I want to keep things fresh. Now get some shots of me without the football but with posing on top of a tackling sled. That way we preserve the football motiff but also mix in some variety.

Today my son and I went to the Coliseum in LA and saw the #1 ranked USC Trojans beat the 7th ranked Cal Bears.

Oddly enough... John Kerry did not rush the field and try and take a few snaps.... but I betcha he was thinking about it.

...and if the stars and moon align perfectly, my alma matter, currently ranked 11th could go undefeated and get a BCS bid.

Originally posted by Snow@Oct 9 2004, 09:36 PM

Today my son and I went to the Coliseum in LA and saw the #1 ranked USC Trojans beat the 7th ranked Cal Bears.

Oddly enough... John Kerry did not rush the field and try and take a few snaps.... but I betcha he was thinking about it.

...and if the stars and moon align perfectly, my alma matter, currently ranked 11th could go undefeated and get a BCS bid.

USC is going to get its rear end handed to it by the Sun Devils of Arizona State this Saturday! :D Go Devils!

Guest TheProudDuck
Originally posted by Cal+Oct 12 2004, 07:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cal @ Oct 12 2004, 07:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snow@Oct 9 2004, 09:36 PM

USC is going to get its rear end handed to it by the Sun Devils of Arizona State this Saturday! :D Go Devils!

Prediction: USC 35, ASU 14.

Go Trojans!

Originally posted by TheProudDuck+Oct 12 2004, 12:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheProudDuck @ Oct 12 2004, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Cal@Oct 12 2004, 07:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin--Snow@Oct 9 2004, 09:36 PM

Prediction: USC 35, ASU 14.

Go Trojans!

I KNEW you couldn't resist weighing in on that one! :D

Actually, I think you are going to be surprised at the tenacity of the ASU defense. It has been the surprise of the season in the PAC 10, as has ASU's special team play. As to offense, USC has got to be able to get to Andrew Walker or he is going to wreak some real havoc on offense, and ASU will score way more than 14 points if our offensive line is able to protect him as they have so far. It's going to be a great game either way.

As usually is the case, this game is going to be won along the line of scrimmage. But USC will have to have their best game of the year to beat ASU if ASU comes out ready to play. I've watched all their games, they are for real this year.

ASU - 24 USC - 14

I know this goes against the 13 point spread predicted by the odds-makers. But the odds makers didn't even have ASU in the top 30 at the beginning of the season, and we're No. 19 now.

Originally posted by Cal+Oct 12 2004, 05:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cal @ Oct 12 2004, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Faerie@Oct 12 2004, 04:42 PM

my, my, my this thread has changed topics more times than one of kerry's speeches!! way to go!! LOL!

Just a little light diversion, kind of like the Iraq war. :lol:

Right, just a nuisance. Kinda like 9/11. Just another nuisance.

Posted Image

Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things

are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go in there with all

they've got and win just one for the Gipper.

What's that? Oh yeah, no, see now I'm pretending to be a football coach, thus preserving the football motiff but showing added flexibility.

Huh? What do you mean that isn't a coaches speech?

Ronald Reagan? Oh bite me.

But speaking of beer, isn't the Bush family so unlucky with booze? I mean, there's the missus having killed her friend whilst driving drunk and run away from the scene, there's George Junior with his little cough! problems and the girls are such a pair of drunken little minxes, too! :rolleyes:

Parents: Teacher Made Kids Smell Urine

The Associated Press

October 22, 2004

Email this story.

A group of parents has accused a teacher at Fairdale Elementary School of forcing their sons to go into the classroom bathroom and take deep breaths because there was urine on and around the toilet. "She wanted them to see how bad it smelled," said parent Shelley Howerton.

Howerton and other parents claim the unidentified teacher violated the boys' rights. ...

In an unrelated story Teresa Heinz Kerry promises that if her husband is elected, urination will be a thing of the past. Said Heinz Kerry, "The founding fathers wanted to make sure that all Americans had the right to not smell urine. George Bush wants to take that right away. Say, has anybody seen my beer?"