Just Wondering

easternee

I believe that dances should be considered a date. You are spending time with one person and sometimes you can get real caught up in the moment.

All of the same temptations are there, it sounds like to much of a risk to go to a dance with one person. I try not to stay attached to one person because it messes with your emotions.

Change dance partners alot, it's almost like what they say about dating. When you are young you really shouldn't be searching for that one person, and there is no point in making a commitment like that yet.

Some of you might be thinking that it is no big deal, but trust me on this easternee, you will have much more fun just hanging out with everybody then one person.

Just go have some fun. :D Getting caught up in stupid relationship stuff at this age is not a good idea.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just telling you from my own experience.

:P

Originally posted by <username>@Oct 16 2004, 07:53 PM

a school or church dance ain't a date so go for it. espacely if it is something like prom or homecoming

prom isn't a date??? come on now. prom's 100% date. as is homecoming and winter formal and all that jazz. when somebody sees you and the girl you're with at prom, who they don't know, what do they ask?

"who's your date"

yep. it's a date.