I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty

Snow

Guest TheProudDuck

I'm pretty sure Cheney spent at least twice as long doing his hair.

The heck of it is, I can't tell the difference between Edwards' hair at the end of that marathon session and how he looked in the beginning.

Originally posted by TheProudDuck@Oct 20 2004, 10:20 AM

Dang it, Snow, now you've got that $%#&@! "I feel pretty" song going through my head all day!

LOL.......

As long as you don't sing it walking down the hall, or hum it while answering the phone.....I think you'll be ok :D

Guest curvette

Originally posted by TheProudDuck@Oct 20 2004, 10:20 AM

Dang it, Snow, now you've got that $%#&@! "I feel pretty" song going through my head all day!

It's okay to get in touch with your feminine side! :)

Originally posted by curvette+Oct 20 2004, 11:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (curvette @ Oct 20 2004, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheProudDuck@Oct 20 2004, 10:20 AM

It's okay to get in touch with your feminine side! :)

If this was the feminine side - then I wouldn't mind getting in touch.

Posted Image

All right, all right. That's completely inappropriate and I apologize.

For those of you who were born yesterday... that's Natalie Wood who sang I Feel Pretty who was married to Robert Wagner and died in the middle of the night while on a sail boat with her husband and Christopher Walken off Catalina Island.

Oh, why do I even bother, dern kids.

Guest curvette

Originally posted by Snow@Oct 20 2004, 05:36 PM

For those of you who were born yesterday... that's Natalie Wood who sang I Feel Pretty

And for those of you born today, that was Marni Nixon, pretending to be Natalie Wood's voice....

Originally posted by curvette+Oct 20 2004, 06:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (curvette @ Oct 20 2004, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snow@Oct 20 2004, 06:49 PM

And dubbed the vocals for Deborrah Kerr in The King and I.

As well as Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady."

And King Kong in King Kong.