Pride In Eternal Marriages

Guest Unorthodox

Ray: ...and they don’t even stop to think about asking God if this is the way He has decided to do it… on the idea of eternal marriage, which is what this thread is about.

Me: How do you know they haven't asked God? People from other religions talk/pray to God all the time - about everything!

Ray: There isn’t a difference of beliefs, this is a difference between someone who has a belief and someone who doesn’t… about how a marriage can be eternal.

Me: I have no clue how you can say that. I do have a belief, and it is that a marriage between non-LDS or LDS couples can be eternal!

Ray: You mean the idea about how I am wrong? Is that the idea you want me to ponder? Other than that, I can’t see anything else that you have offered… on this idea of how a marriage becomes eternal.

Me: No, I'm not trying to say you're wrong. I'm trying to get you to see that others are just as sure of their non-LDS beliefs as you are of your LDS ones.

I'm done with this, Ray. You are the person that I can least-effectively communicate with. You can only see things one way, and are quite closed-minded. No hard feelings though... I just choose not to converse with you anymore.

Happy Harvest Festival? I've never heard of that, but thanks! It sounds like fun.