Guy Problems... Plz Help

brittanyrocks07

ok hey yall... i need some help.... i met this guy on another LDS chat type thing.... he is so awesome and like we talked all the time and i called him a few times and then i guess we started a long distance relationship.... he would always tell me how much he loved me and stuff.... well we broke up and its been hard but im getting through it... well from what i found out he met another girl on the same website.... now he tells her he loves her and writes her poems like he did me.... so i get on the site today and he posted a new chat.... it says.... " I <3 SARA " and idk.... im juss confused, how could he have gotten over me so fast? it just hurt and idk how to talk to him or anything now.... i need help, plz help me.... thanks

Try moving on. The best man for you is a man who actually WANTS TO BE WITH YOU. Just like all the other women, trying to change a man and make him what he isn't. He obviously likes someone better than you. He probably won't go after you until he's done with this girl, although even then he'll probably look for someone else rather than you.

yeah i guess its juss kinda the pits you know? but u have no idea how it felt when i signed on to the other chat and saw i love sara on the board.... it was like a stab in the heart... i mean like 2 months ago it would always say i love brittany.... idk... thanks tho.... i guess its the only thing i rele can do....

i hate to break it to ya but I don't think its really possible to fall in love through a long-distance relationship, when you've never met...... you got played honey and it really stinks.... aren't guys the greatest? :angry: lol- good luck with getting over the hurt though, i know its hard- i would start looking for good guys that live near you that you can actually meet. sometimes i know that seems impossible but i have proof that there is some really good guy for you if you just look deep enough!! :D

Originally posted by gimpandproudofit@Nov 1 2004, 09:20 PM

i hate to break it to ya but I don't think its really possible to fall in love through a long-distance relationship, when you've never met...... you got played honey and it really stinks.... aren't guys the greatest?  :angry:  lol- good luck with getting over the hurt though, i know its hard- i would start looking for good guys that live near you that you can actually meet. sometimes i know that seems impossible but i have proof that there is some really good guy for you if you just look deep enough!! :D

hey ive been friends with this gal jaime 4 over a year and we met on a chat site we didnt even no that both of us was mormon untill like a moth after we met and were better friends than ever so long distance relationships do work, and u owe me a sorry that really hurt :( ............. jk

ok guys.... thanks for ur help.... heh! that guy.... well he juss happend to stumble across this post (i didnt even kno he was on this site) and we had a looooong talk about everything..... so we are good now..... thanks alot for ur help.... i think me and him are gonna finally be friends again and its great, i juss hope i dont fall for him again lol haha jkjk.... thanks alot.... bya you guys :D

Originally posted by the_kid_in_the_korner+Nov 2 2004, 07:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_kid_in_the_korner @ Nov 2 2004, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gimpandproudofit@Nov 1 2004, 09:20 PM

i hate to break it to ya but I don't think its really possible to fall in love through a long-distance relationship, when you've never met...... you got played honey and it really sucks.... aren't guys the greatest?  :angry:  lol- good luck with getting over the hurt though, i know its hard- i would start looking for good guys that live near you that you can actually meet. sometimes i know that seems impossible but i have proof that there is some really good guy for you if you just look deep enough!! :D

hey ive been friends with this gal jaime 4 over a year and we met on a chat site we didnt even no that both of us was mormon untill like a moth after we met and were better friends than ever so long distance relationships do work, and u owe me a sorry that really hurt :( ............. jk

no you just jump to conclusions :D - i said that its not possible to fall in love through a long-distance relationship when you've never met.... long-distance friendships? fine. falling in love and then being split apart and keeping the relationship going? fine. BUT if you've never met the person, you can't fall in love with them....

Originally posted by gimpandproudofit+Nov 2 2004, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gimpandproudofit @ Nov 2 2004, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -the_kid_in_the_korner@Nov 2 2004, 07:30 AM

<!--QuoteBegin--gimpandproudofit@Nov 1 2004, 09:20 PM

i hate to break it to ya but I don't think its really possible to fall in love through a long-distance relationship, when you've never met...... you got played honey and it really sucks.... aren't guys the greatest?  :angry:  lol- good luck with getting over the hurt though, i know its hard- i would start looking for good guys that live near you that you can actually meet. sometimes i know that seems impossible but i have proof that there is some really good guy for you if you just look deep enough!! :D

no you just jump to conclusions :D - i said that its not possible to fall in love through a long-distance relationship when you've never met.... long-distance friendships? fine. falling in love and then being split apart and keeping the relationship going? fine. BUT if you've never met the person, you can't fall in love with them....

alright sorry

Guest &lusername&gt

you can fall in love with what the person is online.. but you cant really love a person the way say your perents do. you may love there personaltiy but not them