Is it require to have a body for lesser than Celestial?

Hemidakota

One lense that also brings more clarity to the scriptures is to read them as examples of a people becoming ZION and preparing to meet God.

When the scriptures are read in this light, they make even more sense. It's amazing. It explains the gift of Translation. The translated state brings about missionaries who can travel the globe, gathering the elect.

Collaborates minds think a like!:D

Krist,

A question. Are you FLDS? Just going by your avatar and a website you made reference to.

Old Tex

No, I am not FLDS. The FLDS are a specific religious organization. Nor do I consider myself any type of "fundamentalist Mormon" as I disagree with many of their teachings.

My avatar is stock photo of Amish-Mennonite girls, and I link the the FLDS ladies sites because they make good quality clothing and I support them in their fight against Texas CPS and their attempt to deny them of religious freedom and rip their families apart.

Community of Christ?........ Or part of the remainder of the RLDS that did not make the change with the CoC?

Or..... you could just say the correct group and we would stop guessing.:D

Apparently I haven't made myself clear...

The church in my signature is my church. Just as the LDS, RLDS, Temple Lot Church, etc... are different expressions of the church brought back to the earth in 1829, the Church of Christ (Bible & Book of Mormon) is another expression of that church and movement.

Apparently I haven't made myself clear...

The church in my signature is my church. Just as the LDS, RLDS, Temple Lot Church, etc... are different expressions of the church brought back to the earth in 1829, the Church of Christ (Bible & Book of Mormon) is another expression of that church and movement.

I'm fairly new here and evidently don't have "signatures" turned on so I was not seeing your signature. I did click on your name above and read the information you have put about yourself being in a church with one member. This helps me understand where you are coming from.

I'm fairly new here and evidently don't have "signatures" turned on so I was not seeing your signature. I did click on your name above and read the information you have put about yourself being in a church with one member. This helps me understand where you are coming from.

Gotta start somewhere. Alma was one soul when converted by Abinadi. God only knows what the future holds. I haven't forgotten about Nephi's vision.

No, I am not FLDS. The FLDS are a specific religious organization. Nor do I consider myself any type of "fundamentalist Mormon" as I disagree with many of their teachings.

Another couple of questions, if you don't mind....

Were you ever baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and since had your membership removed from the rolls of said Church, by excommunication, at your own request, or any other means?

About Thomas Monson.......Do you consider him a prophet, seer, and revelator who holds the "keys" to the Priesthood in our day?

Thanks,

Old Tex

Another couple of questions, if you don't mind....

Were you ever baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and since had your membership removed from the rolls of said Church, by excommunication, at your own request, or any other means?

About Thomas Monson.......Do you consider him a prophet, seer, and revelator who holds the "keys" to the Priesthood in our day?

Thanks,

Old Tex

If you don't mind I'm going to move this over to the topic in "Christian Beliefs" called "Q&A with Bro. Kristoffer", so I'm not taking up more space then needed.