Has anyone watched A Haunting

jolee65

I found this on satilite tv and it is the scaryest program its based on actual events its about spirits and bad spirits that have haunted a family or couples house and as your watching it the actual people that claims this happened to is interveiwed and confirms the story.

its on at 2pm est on DISC heres it channel 182

Do you believe in earth bound spirits ?

We have had a few unusual things that has happens in our house our gargage is attached and from time to time it sounds like one of the service doors has been slammed shut because it will rattle the house and this happened before even founding this program, my husband went out and checked everything but nothing its happened about 3 times and about 2 wks ago we heard something that sounded like it hit the house , lol creepy

It is weird. It doesn't really scare me. Well, maybe the evil spirit thing. But I get intrigued by the historical stories.....you know when someone dies in their old civil war home and their child who fell out the window years before plays with the toys in the play room. Fascinating!!!

This show scares me everytime.

I would be fascinated if I actually witnessed a haunting, probably not scared though because as far as I know "ghosts" aren't a leading cause of death. As for watching the shows, I think some people just want to be on TV or have an overactive imagination combined with confirmation bias :)

I actually think there is much in the way of "fabrication" with some of the stories. But I do actually believe that their are spirits that are either disembodied spirits that have yet to move on to the spirit world or spirits that never got a body in the first place. I have not had personal experience with the first variety.....only heard accounts from friends. But the second variety I can say I come face to face with. Of course I couldn't prove it to anyone, but I think after you have the experience, it is hard to deny.