Boomer Sooner

OkieRider

Thanks Palerider for the Big 12 support. I kinda have a support system. I always pull for OU then Ok State then the Big 12 against all other team/conferences. The only exception to that is BYU. I always pull for BYU and hope they never play the Sooners. That would send me back into therapy.:D It should be a great game. I have tons of respect for Florida (and Tebow) and knew they would whoop that overated Alabama team in the SEC. But its time for Oklahoma to put up another banner. We have been ugly our last few bowl appearances.

With the point you just made....I don't think its fair they put Boise State out of the BCS....Ohio State does not belong there....I was hoping that Alabama would have beaten florida

I go to South Bend every year for a game at Notre Dame. My Branch President is an alumni and he gets tickets. Awesome place to be....

Yes I have heard the same about Notre Dame games. I try to be a Notre Dame fan, I wanna be but they are making it very hard right now. They have a program steeped in TRADITION!

No the BCS isn't fair. Everyone knows it, everyone hates it except.... the fat cats on the bowl commitees. I looked at your profile Palerider. Very cool. Looks like you are a very rich man, and I don't mean the part about being a billionaire. :)