Hi..New to this forum but not to the church.

giftedhands

Hello all;

I am new here my name well let's say mandy. I have been lds my whole life,my other 1/2 is a convert I have been married for 26 year's I have a 5 year old son with Osteogenesis Imperfecta "ie Brittle bones" we have had many,many trial's! I wont go there:mad:my son is adopted and he is my 1 and only as I can not have any children.

I live in Iowa on a farm we have 2 horses,17 cats outside,3 inside Not my choice they all where dumped here. we also have 2 dogs! so I am pretty busy here, besides my son is in the hospital every three months, just 3 weeks ago he had surgery. long story short I am a artist, I can look at something and make it . I have made dolls for 13 years they look real if you ever would like to see one just let me know I will be happy to show you, currently I am working on getting a website but I am not in a hurry.

I know no one here I am a people person:p I miss my home town stafford va. :mellow:I do not attened church it is to far away, and my son can not be around people very often in the winter months.thanks for leting me give my spill have a great week and holiday mandy.

thank you for the warm welcome..xoxoxox..lester children are wonderful I know that god has a reason for me not being able to have my own children, that is so I can love a child that needs a "real" mommy.

I say this b/c there is mommy's that do not want them or take care of them and god knows we would be great mother's to these children so I have been one of the chosen ones to be a real mommy.

well thats my thinking but to me it is realistic thinking I have to say adoption is wonderful, but not so easy. it has made me enjoy every moment of my childs life good or bad. good luck to you xo mandy.