The cream of the Eternal Return

Impious

OK, so I've assembled a list of great names (which is by no means complete) with descriptions included:

Friedrich Nietzsche: Author of a number of books including two of the best in the history of mankind: the spiritual opus Thus Spoke Zarathustra ('the greatest gift mankind has ever been given it') and The Anti-Christian, in which he thoroughly exposes the subterranean ways of the priest. These two books alone place Nietzsche ahead of all others. I consider him greater than the Hand of Mormon because the precision he excercises in his deployment of concepts, coupled with his faultless intellectual integrity and unstoppable will to truth combine to produce philosophy books of the highest calliber.

Gilles Deleuze: Although largely long-winded and tedious, errors are almost impossible to find in Deleuze's work. No doubt his greatest academic achievement was to completely dismember psychoanalysis with the aid of Felix Guattari. Regarding Deleuze's massive influence upon his contemporaries, fellow French philosopher Michel Foucault once publicly stated: 'Perhaps one day the 20th century will be known as Deleuzian'.

Stephen Metcalf: Co-author and editor of Hammer of the Gods, Stephen's style has a hard edge that Nietzsche's work always lacked. With an avid tendency to deploy the air of the heights with concepts not even found in Nietzsche's own writings, Stephen is eons ahead of the average Nietzsche-believer.

Eli'jah the Tishbite: The most powerful prophet in The Old Testament and found at the beginning of The Second Book of Kings, Eli'jah brought death upon three seperate groups of un-chosen Jews by way of awesome spectacles (in the form of holy fire from the heavens). However, the impossibility of several of the events described means that, without any doubt, his story is to a significant extent fabricated.

H.P. Baxxter: The self-proclaimed "quarterback of the [rave] scene", Baxxter employs his genius in producing thoroughly Dionysian pop-hardcore techno music as part of the European group Scooter. Although his academic credentials may be dubious, the magnitude of his spiritual knowledge is undeniably gargantuan.

Jesus:

The Hand of Mormon: Author of a solution for Christianity that when unfettered swings as required between a tragic state and a tragic people. Superior to the Catholic formula underpinning the Renaissance, the solution within the pages of The Book of Mormon results from stories and expositions which should be read in conjunction with the Bible.

To be continued...

Edited by Impious

To be continued...

I would rather you didn't.

So far you have insulted the authors of the Book of Mormon and other of, God's Prophets, by comparing them unfavourably to that lousy git at the top of your list. I won't even comment on your complete and utter lack of understanding of what the Book of Mormon actually IS

Drop the pseudo-intellectual crap before you post next please.

Please don't forget about the red triangle at the top right of every post.

This is where you alert moderators of a post (or poster) and why it is offensive, etc.

Don't count on every moderator to read every post on every forum.

I would rather you didn't.

So far you have insulted the authors of the Book of Mormon and other of, God's Prophets, by comparing them unfavourably to that lousy git at the top of your list. I won't even comment on your complete and utter lack of understanding of what the Book of Mormon actually IS

Drop the pseudo-intellectual crap before you post next please.

I find your comment and your attitude in general the product of poor philology, poor understanding and poor manners. If Jesus and Nietzsche had ever met, they would have been best friends.