It is Garden time :}

prospectmom

This is my first time to be incharge of a garden. Me and my wife live in an apartment but my parents are letting us do their garden for them. I also want to do some bucket garden stuff in our apartment.

We just finished cleaning the garden and I finished digging a four foot deep compost hole.

Bucket idea------ holes on bottom of course rocks/gravel , pottingsoil plant a tomato plant in teh middle and two cucumber plandt on each side and two marigold plants on the other sides.... all plants grow well together and marigolds are natural bug deterants.. the cucumbers will drpe over the sides of the bucket and will look and be wonderful.... I have gardened both in container gardens and regular...I just love this time of year YIPPIE.................

MY plants i have started indoors are sprouting YIPPIE....... I am growing potatoes, onions, herbs,carrots, spinich, arugula, beets, flowers, tomaotes, cukecumbers, squash's etc........ OH yes we can't forget SUNFLOWERS.... for eating and the birds.... cat nip :} for the kittys... Spring is a wonderful time of year YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!