What would you do if.....

newlight

A few months ago i had a dream. In this dream i saw some numbers. The

numbers were so clear that when i woke up i was able to remember them.

Initially i thought that maybe they were lottery numbers...(lol of

course )...then i realized that in the way they were arranged, if i

moved the number from the beggining to the end it was actually a date

in the month of May. Well that day is coming up in few weeks and I

hadn't given much thought to it until recently. So many things come to

mind....

Just wondering if anyone else has had anything like this happen or am

i the only weird one here :)

My first impression was: why did you move one of the numbers around? If you didn't move the number, does the original sequence make any kind of sense?

That being said, maybe you're onto something and something important will happen to you or the world soon. Nothing like this has happened to me before- then again, I'm not prone to prophetic dreams except in extremely rare cases.

I have wierd dreams too. Don't really know why except Heavenly Father is preping me for what comes in my life. Most of the dreams have had to do with callings I ended up recieving and such I have three very vivid dreams that I still remember today the first happened in the spring of 1991. In that dream I was frightened that I would get lost and not get to come home, a guy who I felt was a close friend (I didn't know him yet) promised me he would make sure I found my way home. In the Fall of that year I was sorta investigating the Church and was about to move on to other things when this guy showed up. (A missionary) I was shocked to see him but I knew instantly what he was there to do and that I was in the right place.

Lacie

I have wierd dreams too. Don't really know why except Heavenly Father is preping me for what comes in my life. Most of the dreams have had to do with callings I ended up recieving and such I have three very vivid dreams that I still remember today the first happened in the spring of 1991. In that dream I was frightened that I would get lost and not get to come home, a guy who I felt was a close friend (I didn't know him yet) promised me he would make sure I found my way home. In the Fall of that year I was sorta investigating the Church and was about to move on to other things when this guy showed up. (A missionary) I was shocked to see him but I knew instantly what he was there to do and that I was in the right place.

Lacie

I love stories like that.

To the OP

Maybe the date is the birth of one of your ancestors?

My wife had a dream about a month ago- she was in an office (although viewing it from a 3rd person) and it was black outside the windows of the office. The person at the desk said "this is just a prelude to the end. Everything you know will end dec 13, 2012"

She woke up very scared... it wasn't a good dream I guess.

I've had my share of those "not so good" dreams myself. They always shake me up cause usually my dreams (well at least those types) usually come true some sooner but I always wonder when the later will come (some I wake up praying that I'm very old and grey by the time they happen.)

Kinda interesting I can tell which dreams are coming from HF and which are because I watched too much junk on TV or ate the wrong meal that night. For me the dreams from HF are generally 3rd person (I'm watching things as they happen) but when there is actual verbal comunication it always happens in 1st person. It is always the same guy too and has been since I was a young kid. I know wierd but it is the truth.

Here as of late I haven't had those types of dreams. I think it is due to all the stress I am currently dealing with. I'm actually worried about it and relieved at the same time. worried cause now of all times if there is something that needs prepared for I need to know well in advance so I can prep for it and relieved because sometimes it is just nice not to know what is around the corner. Does that make sense?

Lacie

It is always the same guy too and has been since I was a young kid.

Lacie

You need to read "Life Everlasting" by Duane S. Crowther

So i took HiJolly's advice and googled "Gematria" found out that one number out of the whole sequence means "Good" and it does reference to the following scripture:

Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.......................................2 Thessalonians

The second set of numbers mean ""The Everlasting God"

For this it references alot of scriptures but i found this particularly interesting;

The Number 523 is prime. God used it in designing His prophetic Name Emmanuel which occurs in Scripture only in conjunction with the Virgin Birth. The Greek word used in both Matthew 1.23 and the Septuagint version of Isaiah 7.14 is parthenos, which coincides exactly with the value of Emmanuel spelt full.