How Many Fingers Will Satin Lose And Not Bleed?

Winnie G

One more show and will see if NBC's min series will end the world as we know it or the nun and the athirst will come up with a better deal? <_<

How many fingers will Satin lose and not bleed? :o

What am I talking about? Revelations of course!

Has anyone watched the last two weeks, tonight is the finial in the mini series.

It smakes with to much Cathlic for me but its entertaing.

Why cant a baptist of a Luthrin go off surching for the christ child??? why is it always the Cathlics.

Their airing a "real" exsorsisum :o tonight as well, 20/20 I think is the show, just before Revelations.

Just a thought. :D

Has anyone watched the last two weeks, tonight is the finial in the mini series.

Saw the first week. Didn't think it was very good though.

It smakes with to much Cathlic for me but its entertaing.

Them darn Catholics have all the fun.

Why cant a baptist of a Luthrin go off surching for the christ child??? why is it always the Cathlics.

They're too busy with the homosexuals....

Their airing a "real" exsorsisum  tonight as well, 20/20 I think is the show, just before Revelations.

Saw the previews for that....looked funny.

Just a thought.

OOOOW new finger :o

The show on Date line was not even funny although the snake handlers at one point made me laugh though, some how babbling in gibbrish always makes me smile.

It was the old guy saying "Ca Ca do Eeee" that got me. :blink:

I can see this old man (H Father) sitting on a rock over looking earth with his hands over his ears saying "La La La I cant hear you" to drowned out Ca Ca Do Eeeee's in

this world :unsure:

Guest Lindsay

I didn't watch Revelations. It looked dumb to me. So was the premise that Jesus had come back as a magical baby and they had to go find him or something? That's what the commercials made it seem like, which I thought was dumb.

Originally posted by Taoist_Saint+Apr 28 2005, 05:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taoist_Saint @ Apr 28 2005, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lindsay@Apr 28 2005, 11:28 AM

I didn't watch Revelations.  It looked dumb to me.  So was the premise that Jesus had come back as a magical baby and they had to go find him or something?  That's what the commercials made it seem like, which I thought was dumb.

Is it commonly believed among Christians (including LDS) that Jesus will be born as a baby?

Or will He just sort of "fly out of the sky" at his Second Coming?

Or is it just accepted as unknown?

There are supposed to be 4 comings, all as an adult: One at the New Temple to be built in Jerusalem

One on Mt of Olives

One in all His glory in the clouds when all shall see Him

and One at Adam on diaman (can't spell that one)