Active Mormon's Only

Amillia

I was reading chapter 40 of Alma and was wondering if anyone else understood it to be implying that there is a resurection where our bodies are restored to our spirit in it's perfect frame, but that it wasn't the final ressurrection to our glorified bodies ~ did I get that right?

Hey Casi, nice to see you! B)

Maybe she only wants a particular view. But go ahead and answer it. She knows who the active Mormons here are.

If I wasn't sick as a dog and had the strength to go look up Alma 40 and read it, I'd answer it. :P

Originally posted by Jenda@May 1 2005, 07:08 AM

Hey Casi, nice to see you! B)

Maybe she only wants a particular view. But go ahead and answer it. She knows who the active Mormons here are.

If I wasn't sick as a dog and had the strength to go look up Alma 40 and read it, I'd answer it. :P

You are right, I do want a specific point of view. And WAY SORRY to hear you are sick. Take a few and call me in the morning. :D IOW get well soon!

Originally posted by Taoist_Saint+May 1 2005, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taoist_Saint @ May 1 2005, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Amillia@Apr 30 2005, 11:36 AM

I was reading chapter 40 of Alma and was wondering if anyone else understood it to be implying that there is a resurection where our bodies are restored to our spirit in it's perfect frame, but that it wasn't the final ressurrection to our glorified bodies ~ did I get that right?

Since I repented, I feel I can post in this thread.

Yes, Amillia, I agree with you.

There must be a resurrection where our bodies will be restored to our spirit into it's perfect frame...by this, I believe this means we will be in our mid-20's. At this point we will be judged...THEN...IF WE ARE WORTHY...we will gain an exalted body.

The rest will go to the lower kingdoms in their "perfect" (but not exalted) bodies.

It wouldn't make much sense if everyone got an exalted body before they were judged!

They will be quickened, however, and receive the fulnes of that glory. (section 88)

BTW is being hokey a sin (I ask only because you seem to have become the king of all the rules on this subject!)