How do you overcome an addiction like this?

lost87

You are worth so much, so much more that you realise. You deserve so much more too. I have been in a similiar dark situation so , you meet a person and you want to feel loved important special cherished only it doesn't happen. Your left feeling dirty, empty, and of less worth than before the enounter happened. So what next? On to the next person, it'll be better next time won't it? You hope and then the same feeling. It's like an endless circle and the only one that can brake this circle is you but not YOU a lone you need the strength that comes from the love of our Father in heaven.

Guilt ans Shame are crippling!

#

Mosiah 2: 38

38 Therefore if that man repenteth not, and remaineth and dieth an enemy to God, the demands of divine justice do awaken his immortal soul to a lively sense of his own guilt, which doth cause him to shrink from the presence of the Lord, and doth fill his breast with guilt, and pain, and anguish, which is like an unquenchable fire, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever.

Sometimes we feel just like Zeezrom..... no one wants us and our guilt is overwhelming. But just as in the case of Zeesrom we too can find forgivness and overcome!

Alma 14:7

7 And it came to pass that he began to cry unto the people, saying: Behold, I am guilty, and these men are spotless before God. And he began to plead for them from that time forth; but they reviled him, saying: Art thou also possessed with the devil? And they spit upon him, and cast him out from among them, and also all those who believed in the words which had been spoken by Alma and Amulek; and they cast them out, and sent men to cast stones at them.

Here's the key.... our heart given to the Lord and realizing we our not just a piece of junk. We are loved. HF loves us as does our Savior more then we know. Remember back when you felt the spirit, was it not an overwhelming feeling of love.

D&C 64:22

22 And after that day, I, the Lord, will not hold any guilty that shall go with an open heart up to the land of Zion; for I, the Lord, require the hearts of the children of men.

G~d Bless,

Marty