Anyone else here that thinks money can solve A LOT of problems ?

Guest JoshDwellington

Guest JoshDwellington

wow, lots of interesting points !!

will probably get some as a signature to quote for truth lol

I'm no way rich or poor, but i'm feeling much better now than when my parents were unemployed, feels good to eat something else than rice and potatoes

I would like to see a poor humble man become rich and still manage to stay truly humble as he was without all the money. Humility is absolutely necessary if you want to have a good relationship with God. Being poor is a blessing in disguise; it compels one to be more reliant and dependent on the Lord. Check out 2nd Corinthians 12:7-10. I'm not saying having a lot of money is generally a bad thing. Many people are just better off (in the eternal perspective) without it, because they might fire their God in place of their money. God gave his children temporary weaknesses and necessities so he would not ultimately lose them. Ether 12: 27 is a good one too.

Edited by RainbowTrigger

Money can buy u clothes, finery, luxury, and all the lovely things in the world, but you know money has never, and will never buy happiness, love, peace of mind, eternity.Since money cant buy ETERNITY, then is money necessary? Since we have a purpose on this earth.No matter how wealthy we become, while on this earth, it does not buy us a place in eternity.I love looking good, i love beautiful things, but as long as they do not come between me and my spiritual life.........................Money is not EVERYTHING, It is just SOMETHING, and SOMETHING is not everything......