Product Review: Logitech Z-10 Speakers

nzorient

The other day, I let my brother come to take my computer speakers. It didn't worry me coz they couldn't handle MoTab anyway. What I mean is it always sounded muffled and it really annoyed me.

So I've been looking around for a new pair of computer speakers, and they HAD to be able to handle MoTab, especially when the Soprano's sing really high and it's just heavenly.

I picked up a pair of Logitech Z10. They are soooooo amazing!! I can actually hear the words so clearly now AND the orchestra sounds really good!! I'm really really really happy with them so I'd thought I'd come and share with everyone :lol:

Normal speakers don't do the Choir any justice!

I'm thankful to Heavenly Father for giving someone the brains to create such an awesome tool, to help me feel the Spirit.

Oh, and iTunes is also awesome

Guest Alana

I get my headphones at Koss because when they don't work anymore or our neighbors dog chews through the wire or anything else, they replace them for free (I do pay shipping.) They are pretty good:)