2nd Chance At Life

Guest azmom

I totally agree with all of you...I know is not the will of God that his children suffer without reason...Please, SEARCH for health through prayer, HE wants you free from all the opressions of the devil, and even if you should (by His will) stay with that pain, may God bless your faith and reward it accordingly.

Best regards, Christian.

If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. Psalm 130

Originally posted by azmom@Oct 20 2005, 02:03 AM

I just had my 1st MRI done since the radiation, and the doctor said it was clear.  That was such an incredible fleeing.  I just finished a rough week of chemo, but now I get 3 weeks off :) that will make it nice with the wedding Sat.  I am so excited.  Thanks for all the support.

:) azmom

How was the WEDDING? :D

• 2 weeks later...

We had a wonderful wedding. I was so sick right up to the night before the wedding, then my dad and husband (now) gave me a wonderful blessing and I did really well with every thing even the flat tire on the car that morning. It all worked out great. I have an amazing group of family and friends that made all the difference.

We went up to Salt Lake for our Honeymoon and walked around temple square. The tours were great, I couldn't believe how big the conference center was and how beautiful everthing was. We also drove down to see the Manti temple and over to Park City, we had so much fun. Now I'm ready for a nice rest.

Azmom :bearhug: