I Want To Hook Up With A Girl

AaronTheBaron

any 16 year old that wants to hook up with me I am a 16 old boy looking for any girls to hook up with so if you girls want to talk to me go to the youth chat I want to hook up with some girls because girls are way cute well gotta go so please talk to me girls because I would be more than happy to talk well see ya :wub: Ps:by the way my screen name is AaronTheBaron

Originally posted by AaronTheBaron@Nov 3 2005, 08:01 PM

any 16 year old that wants to hook up with me I am a 16 old boy looking for any girls to hook up with so if you girls want to talk to me go to the youth chat I want to hook up with some girls because girls are way cute well gotta go so please talk to me girls because I would be more than happy to talk well see ya :wub: Ps:by the way my screen name is AaronTheBaron

First off, you need to date some more before you decided to settle with anyone, and well that should be preferrably 18+ and post mission. Secondly, hooking up with someone online=dumb idea. 80 percent of communication is through body language, so how could you possibly like someone and being dating them if you only knew 20 percent of who they really were? Third, you live in Utah, there's tons of mormon gals out there! I could see someone coming to a message board with your kind of post if you lived in the amazon or something, but what the heck?

Originally posted by AaronTheBaron@Nov 3 2005, 09:01 PM

GOOD For You JUST COME OUT AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT! ;):lol:

Originally posted by Franken@Nov 9 2005, 10:38 PM

First off, you need to date some more before you decided to settle with anyone, and well that should be preferrably 18+ and post mission.  Secondly, hooking up with someone online=dumb idea.  80 percent of communication is through body language, so how could you possibly like someone and being dating them if you only knew 20 percent of who they really were?  Third, you live in Utah, there's tons of mormon gals out there!  I could see someone coming to a message board with your kind of post if you lived in the amazon or something, but what the heck?

Franken, allow me to usher you into the 21st century. "hooking up" doesnt translate into "marry me put a ball and chain around my leg and lets buy a house in the country." "Hook up" means "get together", "go out for a night", and in a most extream sense of the word it means "lets get together for eventual sex"

There is nothing about "hooking up" that even comes close to "setteling down".

Secondly, Aaron, be honest, has that crappy jibberish EVER worked for you?...ever? :hmmm:

If it has...well, you get what you pay for I guess. :lol:

Originally posted by Setheus+Nov 10 2005, 08:59 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Franken@Nov 9 2005, 10:38 PM

First off, you need to date some more before you decided to settle with anyone, and well that should be preferrably 18+ and post mission.  Secondly, hooking up with someone online=dumb idea.  80 percent of communication is through body language, so how could you possibly like someone and being dating them if you only knew 20 percent of who they really were?  Third, you live in Utah, there's tons of mormon gals out there!  I could see someone coming to a message board with your kind of post if you lived in the amazon or something, but what the heck?

Franken, allow me to usher you into the 21st century. "hooking up" doesnt translate into "marry me put a ball and chain around my leg and lets buy a house in the country." "Hook up" means "get together", "go out for a night", and in a most extream sense of the word it means "lets get together for eventual sex"

There is nothing about "hooking up" that even comes close to "setteling down".

Secondly, Aaron, be honest, has that crappy jibberish EVER worked for you?...ever? :hmmm:

If it has...well, you get what you pay for I guess. :lol:

When I hear people say "hooking up" it seems like they are looking for someone to steady date, that's what I've heard hooking up to translate to.