Can Satan love?

tubaloth

In the pre existance did we all have the opportunity to present a plan to God? Suppose that someone came to you with the belief that Lucifer was more than just a spirit brother? That he was not a fallen spirit, but a fallen God? Has anyone ever heard of this? If this has any merit, then he surely had to know how to love.

We know that Jesus Christ had reached an exalted degree of glory in the pre-existence so its entirely possible that Satan could have been at a similar level. The book of Moses and the original Hebrew version of Genesis both speak of the "Gods" (plural) counseling together and creating the Earth. This suggests that, though God the Father was the greatest in glory there were others among His children (possibly quite numerous, but thats debatable) that had attained enough glory as spirits to be considered Gods as well. Maybe, to some degree we were all considered Gods because of our divine royalty as children of God the Father.

As far as the question of if we all had a chance to present a plan to God, I think any one of us could have, but none of us did, and at that it doesn't really even matter. The Plan of Salvation is Gods plan and Satan created his own plan thinking it would be superior to Gods. Any other plan offered would never have been accepted just as Satan's wasn't as they all would still be inferior to Gods plan. To say otherwise is to deny the perfection of God :)

We know that Jesus Christ had reached an exalted degree of glory in the pre-existence so its entirely possible that Satan could have been at a similar level. The book of Moses and the original Hebrew version of Genesis both speak of the "Gods" (plural) counseling together and creating the Earth. This suggests that, though God the Father was the greatest in glory there were others among His children (possibly quite numerous, but thats debatable) that had attained enough glory as spirits to be considered Gods as well. Maybe, to some degree we were all considered Gods because of our divine royalty as children of God the Father.

As far as the question of if we all had a chance to present a plan to God, I think any one of us could have, but none of us did, and at that it doesn't really even matter. The Plan of Salvation is Gods plan and Satan created his own plan thinking it would be superior to Gods. Any other plan offered would never have been accepted just as Satan's wasn't as they all would still be inferior to Gods plan. To say otherwise is to deny the perfection of God :)

Interesting. Suppose that Lucifer was among the most advanced in progression spirits of the Father, almost god. Did God the Father, or Jesus Christ have foreknowledge that Lucifer was going to rebell? Did Lucifer know that he was going to be cast out? I know this is a stretch, but was wondering if anyone else has these kind of thoughts?

Interesting. Suppose that Lucifer was among the most advanced in progression spirits of the Father, almost god. Did God the Father, or Jesus Christ have foreknowledge that Lucifer was going to rebell? Did Lucifer know that he was going to be cast out? I know this is a stretch, but was wondering if anyone else has these kind of thoughts?

God knows everything, from the beginning to the end, so I have no doubt that he absolutely knew that Satan would rebel, but did not interfere with his free agency as He would never do to any of His children. As far as Satan knowing he would be cast out, I think he realized it at a certain point when it was too late, but I doubt he did what he did having had a full knowledge of the resulting consequences before hand.

Satan is cabable of conditional love... you do as I say and you will be loved... you bow me you get the kngdoms... but never rebeel against me or ...

His whole plan was conditional: you vote for me, so eternal glory will fall on your lap. You dont, you might never make it! You will be destroyed for ever.