Help On talk ?

lizzy12

Hope this is in the right section -crosses fingers-

Hi !

any ideas ? and Would it be inappropriate to have a visual with food coloring and bleach that represented baptism ??

Don't feel like you have to help...but if you want to do a lil secret service....

Liz.

Kristen, I want you to look around at all the wonderful people who have to support you today. Sister Grier, Sister Scott the tempelmens, ect (list some ppl here). All of these people are so excited for you and pleased and more importantly your heavenly father is pleased with the decision you are making.

You are a entering into a scared covenant, a scared agreement with our Heavenly Father.

When we keep our promise to heavenly father we are blessed and we don’t keep those promises we aren’t able to receive those blessings..

The promises you are making today are to

To bear one another's burdens

To be willing to mourn with those that mourn

To comfort those who stand in need of comfort

To stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places even until death.

All of these things are ways to become more Christ-like. And in doing these we can receive blessings and live with our heavenly father again.

By being baptized all your sins are being washed away and you’ll be clean and pure and on road to eternal life…And when we do sin and make a mistake we can pray for forgiveness and partake of the sacrament and renew the covenants you are going to make today.

Jesus Christ was baptized as an example to us and you are following his example today being baptized

3rd Nephi 11 verse 33 says

And who so believeth in me, and is baptized, the same shall be saved; and they are they who shall inherit the kingdom of God.

By being baptized today you are on your way to living with heavenly father again- and this is more important then anything. Kristen, Heavenly Father loves you and Jesus Christ died for you and by being baptized you can return to those that have such a strong love for you. I know that through baptism we can live with Heavenly Father again .

I say these things in the name of jesus christ amen.

'